skin care cream

COVERGIRL Smoothers Lightweight BB Cream Light to Medium 810, 1.35 oz


About this item 

  • Contains one tube of COVERGIRL Smoothers Lightweight BB Cream for Light to Medium skin tones This lightweight, natural looking all day BB cream enhances your skins appearance while moisturizing and providing sun protection with SPF 21broad spectrum 
  • You know that clean, ageless skin is the foundation of a fabulous look and COVERGIRL foundations, powders, and concealers make it simple Whatever your look, COVERGIRL makeup will outlast your longest day, keeping your face radiant and natural looking 
  • Whether you are going for a classic look that's the foundation of your style, trying an advanced technique, looking for a skin treatment or just to treat your skin, COVERGIRL makeup has the professional quality makeup to enhance your natural radiance 
  • Warranty not applicable for this product

description

Amazed at the results; needs a lot more shades and undertone

I was shocked by this. I reply on Estee Lauder Double Wear for my base as it is the only one I have found to truly last on my oily skin all day long and still look amazing. But, it is expensive! I have tried pretty much every matte foundation out there. I wanted something light for weekends or errands that would just cover my hyperpigmentation and blemishes so I tried this BB cream. The first time I tried it I wore it to work and ended up using two layers which covered everything very well (I used a damp sponge, and my usual primer and setting spray). It lasted the entire day - 6 am to 6 pm, without any breakthrough shine at all. Did not break down, did not separate. I was shocked. No other actual foundations came close to this performance except my beloved Double Wear. The only big problem I have is the shade range, I have very warm, olive undertones. I have to mix two shades and it is still not warm enough on my skin to actually match. If they would extend the color range and undertones, this product would be tops. I still cannot believe it. NOTHING keeps my shine at bay. This did - and all day too. Did not sit in my wrinkles either. Now add some more colors and undertones Cover Girl! I am 40 with oily skin for reference. 

didn't really have an issue finding a color match for this cc cream like I usually do for covergirl products. However, this is more like a foundation than it is a cream. It's very liquidy, and a little goes a long way. It can look a bit cakey if you accidentally apply too much product (considering it's watery consistency). Would I buy again? Probably not. Would I recommend it? If you're looking for a lightweight foundation instead of cc cream then sure. It's not very moisturizing and again, there is not much shade options for skin tones

It contains the standard one fluid ounce of product and is available in six shades. I have the lightest shade, Fair. This formula claims to be best for oily, sensitive and acne prone skin. It also claims to have an all day wear time.


This product will change your life




 








No comments

Powered by Blogger.